sábado, 9 de abril de 2011

DJ Mosaken – 90′s By Nature

Tracklis:

01. Intro
02. Aaliyah – If Your Girl Only Knew
03. Lil Kim feat. Lil Cease – Crush On You
04. Total feat. Notorious B.I.G. – Can\’t You See
05. Monica – Don\’t Take It Personal
06. Tony Thompson – I Wanna Love Like
07. Mary J. Blige feat. Nas – Love Is All We Need
08. Shai feat. Jay-Z – I Don\’t Wanna Be Alone
09. TLC – Baby, Baby, Baby
10. Guy – Tell Me What You Like
11. MC Lyte – Everyday
12. Groove Theory – Tell Me
13. Junior Mafia feat. Mase – Young Casanova
14. Montell Jordan – Somethin\’ 4 Da Honeyz
15. Brandy feat. LL Cool J – Sittin\’ Up In My Room
16. Joy Enriquez – Tell Me How You Feel
17. Soul For Real feat. Heavy D – Candy Rain
18. AZ feat. SWV – Hey AZ
19. JD feat. Keith Sweat – Going Home With Me
20. Brian McKnight feat. Mase – You Should Be Mine
21. Mary J. Blige – Real Love
22. Next feat. Big Pun – I Still Love You (Remix)
23. 112 feat. Mase & Biggie – Only You (Remix)
24. Allure feat. Nas – Head Over Heels
25. Tatyana Ali feat. Lord Tariq & Peter Gunz – Daydreamin\’
26. SWV feat. Wu Tang – Anything
27. Diana King – L-L-Lies
28. Joe – I\’m In Luv
29. Salt N Pepa – Champagne
30. Laila – Here We Go Again
31. Gabrielle – I Wish (Remix)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário